ratDVD takes a full featured DVD movie and puts it into a highly compressed .ratDVD container format file of about 1.x GB in size – while preserving all the features of the original DVD, such as the navigation menus, audio and video streams, subtitles, extra content, and much more!
You can directly play back the .ratDVD file in Windows Media Player or any other compatible player – with all the options the original DVD movie would give you. Just by double clicking without the hassle of having to handle different files or the need to use special programs.
* Full anamorphic picture, 16:9, 4:3, Pan/Scan, WideScreen, Lettorbox based on original DVD video content.
* Support for full seamless branching
* Up to 9 multiple video angles and 8 audio tracks
* Up to 32 sub-pictures not limited to text (e.g. animated anecdotes)
* Keep movie versions (Directors Cut, Theatrical version, etc.), Alternate story endings, making of, visual commentary , cut scenes, animated anecdotes, etc…
* Constant Quality and Constant Average Bitrate transcoding modes
* Keep or remove multiple audio channels in any format
* Transcode any AC-3 5.1 audio channel without deterioration loss to AC-3 VS
* Fully working original DVD menus, title navigation, quick seeking and bonus features
* Optimal removal of titles while keeping the DVD navigation structure functional
* IMDB connected XML tagging scheme with automatic search for title, actors, directors, plot and DVD cover
* High speed analyze mode with detailed information about DVD content for size prediction
* Optional, anonymous sharing of DVD analyze results
* Playback in wide variety of media centers and players
* Reliable high quality ZIP based, check-summed container
* Display of tagging information in windows explorer
* Available in more than 25 languages
* Can be fully automated with command line options
Download ratDVD 0.78.1444
No comments yet.